Pediatric Pulmonary Diseases Center - View Full PDF
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
Division of Pediatric Pulmonology
Ben Gaston, MD, Pulmonologist (cell 434-996-4789)
Kristie Ross, MD, Pulmonologist (cell 216-403-0146)
Please call 216-844-2700 to speak with a nurse.
For hospital transfers, please call 216-844-1111.
- Cystic fibrosis
- Primary ciliary dyskinesia
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Complex pulmonary medical management
- Experimental drug therapies
- Home ventilation program
- Multidisciplinary team with expertise in full management of advanced lung disease
- National leader in cystic fibrosis outcomes, with among the longest-lived adult survivors of CF
- Only primary ciliary dyskinesia center in Ohio
- Multidisciplinary aerodigestive program to manage infants and children with complex disorders of swallowing and aspiration (pulmonary, ENT and gastrointestinal experts)
About UH Cleveland Medical Center
At the core of University Hospitals’ $4 billion health system is UH Cleveland Medical Center, ranked among America’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. UH Cleveland Medical Center is home to some of the most prestigious clinical and research programs in the nation, including cancer, pediatrics, women’s health, orthopedics, radiology, neuroscience, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, digestive health, transplantation and genetics. Its main campus includes UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation; UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Ohio’s only hospital for women; and UH Seidman Cancer Center, part of the NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University.