Recognized as one the nation’s premier ear, nose and throat programs by U. S. News & World Report, University Hospitals Ear, Nose & Throat Institute, established within the Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery at University Hospitals Case Medical Center, is known for providing advanced, compassionate care for children and adults and leading the field through robust clinical research programs and educations.
Conveniently located at 12 locations throughout Northeast Ohio, the UH Ear, Nose & Throat Institute is comprised of nine Centers of Excellence that showcase its national prominence in the area of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery.
- Audiology & Cochlear Implant Center
- Community Ear, Nose & Throat Center
- Ear, Hearing & Balance Center
- Head & Neck Cancer Center
- Nose, Sinus & Allergy Center
- Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Center
- Skull Base Diseases Center
- Translational & Basic Science Research Center
- Voice & Swallowing Center
Few institutes in the nation can claim the number of fellowship-trained otolaryngologists in as many subspecialties as the UH Ear, Nose & Throat Institute. Many of these physicians are among the most respected in their field; in fact, half are listed in America’s Top Doctors®.
Our patients benefit from the outstanding care of its specialists and staff and the pioneering treatment options they employ.
Check back soon for the ENT Institute Physician Referral Guide 2016.