Jeremy Bordeaux, MD, MPH
Margaret Mann, MD
Jennifer Bahner, MD
Joshua Arbesman, MD
Rachel Redenius, MD
Kord Honda, MD
Sue Jereb (216-514-8275)
Bethany Troja (216-286-6829)
216-844-8200, select 1
- Skin cancers: melanoma, basal and squamous cell carcinoma
- Rare skin cancers: Merkel cell carcinoma and dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans
- Skin cancer in organ transplant patients
- Comprehensive services are offered for the diagnosis and management of patients with skin cancers, including Mohs micrographic surgery, conventional surgical methods and advanced surgical reconstruction.
- A multispecialty panel of physicians and nurses maintain special expertise in melanoma and perform diagnostic reviews of pigmented lesions, histology and coordination of optimal management of patients with malignant melanoma. Rapid consensus decisions allow integrated management and access to the latest diagnostic and treatment protocols.
- Specialists from dermatologic surgery, dermatology, dermatopathology, oculoplastics, head and neck surgical oncology, surgical oncology, medical oncology, plastic surgery and radiation oncology collaborate to develop optimal treatment plans for cancers that may require coordinated care.
- Nationally renowned program in advanced surgical reconstruction and techniques.
- Detailed consensus conference communication to care team.
- Develop and adhere to evidence-based care paths.
- Geographic distribution across Northeast Ohio – UH Cleveland Medical Center and Beachwood, Concord, Fairlawn, Brunswick and Westlake.
About UH Cleveland Medical Center
At the core of University Hospitals’ $4 billion health system is UH Cleveland Medical Center, ranked among America’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. UH Cleveland Medical Center is home to some of the most prestigious clinical and research programs in the nation, including cancer, pediatrics, women’s health, orthopedics, radiology, neuroscience, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, digestive health, transplantation and genetics. Its main campus includes UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation; UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Ohio’s only hospital for women; and UH Seidman Cancer Center, part of the NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University.