University Hospitals Urology Institute
Chris M. Gonzalez, MD
Bonita Bakenie (216-844-5504)
UROLOGY OFFICE/REFERRAL HOTLINE
Please call 216-844-8450.
For hospital transfers, please call 216-844-1111.
- Urethral stricture disease
- Urethral trauma
- Hypospadias failure
- Concealed penis
- Penile curvature
- Peyronie’s disease
- Male urinary incontinence
- Urethral fistula disease
- Erectile dysfunction not responsive to medical treatment
- Urethroplasty (urethral stricture repair) with graft or flap
- Reconstruction of hypospadias failure
- Repair of penile concealment
- Repair of urethral trauma
- Penile plication for curvature
- Penile plaque incision and grafting for Peyronie’s disease
- Artificial urinary sphincter placement
- Repair of urethral fistula disease
- Inflatable penile prosthesis placement
- Dr. Gonzalez joined University Hospitals from Northwestern Medicine, where he started and developed one of the largest genitourinary reconstruction centers and fellowship training programs in the U.S.
- Member of the first urethral stricture guidelines panel for the American Urological Association
- Associate Editor for the Genitourinary Reconstruction section of Urology journal
About UH Cleveland Medical Center
At the core of University Hospitals’ $4 billion health system is UH Cleveland Medical Center, ranked among America’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. UH Cleveland Medical Center is home to some of the most prestigious clinical and research programs in the nation, including cancer, pediatrics, women’s health, orthopedics, radiology, neuroscience, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, digestive health, transplantation and genetics. Its main campus includes UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation; UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Ohio’s only hospital for women; and UH Seidman Cancer Center, part of the NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University.