Integrative Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center for Complex Inflammatory Bowel Disease - View Full PDF
University Hospitals Digestive Health Institute
Jeffry Katz, MD, Gastroenterology (cell 216-392-1184), Jeffry.Katz@UHhospitals.org
Sharon Stein, MD, Colorectal Surgery, Sharon.Stein@UHhospitals.org
For medical appointments, please call Dr. Katz’s office at 216-844-1995.
For surgical referrals, please call Dr. Stein’s office at 216-844-2873.
For hospital transfers, please call 216-844-1111.
- Complicated Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Extra-intestinal manifestation of IBD
Therapies and Services
- Coordinated, complex medical-surgical management of complicated IBD
- Advanced biologic therapies
- Advanced imaging modalities and therapy
- Advanced endoscopic disease management
- Chromoendoscopy for cancer screening and surveillance
- Nutritional approach to IBD
- Expertise in full spectrum of newer biologic therapies for IBD
- High-volume clinical center with more than 20 years of experience in complicated IBD management
- Access to the newest clinical trials of novel medical therapies
- Personalized IBD disease management program
- Multidisciplinary team with access to an inpatient GI service for management of complex IBD patients
About UH Cleveland Medical Center
At the core of University Hospitals’ $4 billion health system is UH Cleveland Medical Center, ranked among America’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. UH Cleveland Medical Center is home to some of the most prestigious clinical and research programs in the nation, icluding cancer, pediatrics, women’s health, orthopedics, radiology, neuroscience, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, digestive health, transplantation and genetics. Its main campus includes UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation; UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Ohio’s only hospital for women; and UH Seidman Cancer Center, part of the NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University.