Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center - View Full PDF
University Hospitals Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute
Guilherme Oliveira, MD, PhD, Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology (cell 302-682-4126)
Soon Park, MD, Cardiac Surgery (cell 507-269-6769)
For hospital transfers, please call 216-844-1111.
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy of various disease processes
Therapies and Services
- Complex medical management
- Surgical myectomy (septal and/or apical)
- Genetic counseling
- ICD defibrillator
- Multidisciplinary team with cardiac surgery and heart failure cardiology working side by side
- Expertise in full spectrum of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy therapy
About UH Cleveland Medical Center
At the core of University Hospitals’ $4 billion health system is UH Cleveland Medical Center, ranked among America’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. UH Cleveland Medical Center is home to some of the most prestigious clinical and research programs in the nation, including cancer, pediatrics, women’s health, orthopedics, radiology, neuroscience, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, digestive health, transplantation and genetics. Its main campus includes UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation; UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Ohio’s only hospital for women; and UH Seidman Cancer Center, part of the NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University.