Fracture and Pediatric Trauma Care at UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital Level I Pediatric Trauma Program - View Full PDF
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
Division of Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
George H. Thompson, MD
R. Justin Mistovich, MD (Justin@Mistovich.net)
George H. Thompson, MD (George.Thompson@UHhospitals.org)
Raymond W. Liu, MD (Raymond.Liu@UHhospitals.org)
Christina K. Hardesty, MD (Christina.Hardesty@UHhospitals.org)
Jochen P. Son-Hing, MD (Jochen.Son-Hing@UHhospitals.org)
Patrick Getty, MD (Patrick.Getty@UHhospitals.org)
For scheduling, please call 216-844-7200.
For hospital transfers, please call 216-844-1111.
- Pediatric trauma
- Pediatric fractures
- Growth plate fractures
- Pediatric injuries
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis
- Pediatric athletic injuries
- Closed reduction and casting of fractures
- Percutaneous pinning of fractures
- Open reduction and internal fixation of fractures
- Flexible nailing of long bone fractures
- Growth-sparing reconstruction of complex athletic injuries
- Cartilage restoration after athletic injuries
- As the only Level I pediatric trauma center in Northeast Ohio, UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital has the capabilities to deliver excellent care for all musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents, from minor fractures and sprains to major traumas.
- The program is a leader in nonoperative and operative management of pediatric musculoskeletal injuries.
- A fellowship-trained pediatric surgeon is always available for consultations.
- The pediatric orthopedic team is consistently recognized for excellence and is currently ranked #8 in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- Same-day fracture appointments are available.
About UH Cleveland Medical Center
At the core of University Hospitals’ $4 billion health system is UH Cleveland Medical Center, ranked among America’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. UH Cleveland Medical Center is home to some of the most prestigious clinical and research programs in the nation, including cancer, pediatrics, women’s health, orthopedics, radiology, neuroscience, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, digestive health, transplantation and genetics. Its main campus includes UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation; UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Ohio’s only hospital for women; and UH Seidman Cancer Center, part of the NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University.