Early-Phase Clinical Trials Program - View Full PDF
University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
Afshin Dowlati, MD, Director, Center for Cancer Drug Development
Christopher Hoimes, MD, Medical Oncology
Jennifer Eads, MD, Medical Oncology
Robin Norris, MD, Pediatrics
Smitha Krishnamurthi, MD, Medical Oncology
Please call Erica Gentile, New Patient Intake Coordinator, at 216-286-2292.
For hospital transfers, please call 216-844-1111.
- Any recurrent or refractory cancers
- Any cancer where standard therapy can be improved
- New targeted therapies
- Cell therapies
- Cancer vaccines
- Proton beam therapy
- Part of NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Dedicated team with specialized expertise in early-phase clinical trials
- Genomic evaluation for optimal selection of studies
- Specialized Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) cancer program
- Access to new drugs in NCI portfolio as members of NCI Experimental Therapeutic Clinical Trials Network
- Extensive portfolio of Phase I and Phase II treatment studies
About UH Cleveland Medical Center
At the core of University Hospitals’ $4 billion health system is UH Cleveland Medical Center, ranked among America’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. UH Cleveland Medical Center is home to some of the most prestigious clinical and research programs in the nation, including cancer, pediatrics, women’s health, orthopedics, radiology, neuroscience, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, digestive health, transplantation and genetics. Its main campus includes UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation; UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Ohio’s only hospital for women; and UH Seidman Cancer Center, part of the NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University.