Bariatric Surgery - View Full PDF
University Hospitals Digestive Health Institute
Leena Khaitan, MD, General Surgery (cell 440-241-2991)
Meer Ali, MD; Mujjahid Abbas, MD; Tomasz Rogula, MD, PhD
Please call Barbara Klick at 216-844-3967.
For hospital transfers, please call 216-844-1111.
- Complications after obesity surgery
- Nutritional issues after bariatric surgery
- Weight regain after bariatric surgery
- Abdominal pain after bariatric surgery
- Revisional bariatric surgery
- Gastric bypass
- Gastric Sleeve
- Multidisciplinary team with highly trained and experienced interventionalists including surgery, gastroenterology and nutrition
- Excellent results and large experience in treating complex problems after bariatric surgery
- Leading-edge technologies in therapies for weight loss including endoscopic weight loss with gastric balloon
- Clinical trials for endoscopic weight management therapies
- Nationally recognized training programs for minimally invasive surgery and bariatrics with advanced fellowship training
- Leading-edge technologies for reflux after bariatric surgery with novel LES augmentation techniques
About UH Cleveland Medical Center
At the core of University Hospitals’ $4 billion health system is UH Cleveland Medical Center, ranked among America’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. UH Cleveland Medical Center is home to some of the most prestigious clinical and research programs in the nation, including cancer, pediatrics, women’s health, orthopedics, radiology, neuroscience, cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, digestive health, transplantation and genetics. Its main campus includes UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the nation; UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Ohio’s only hospital for women; and UH Seidman Cancer Center, part of the NCI-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University.